GameSir Remapper A2
Make your favorite Android games with GameSir wireless gamepad support isn’t a dream anymore! Introducing GameSir Remapper A2, the exclusive mobile game remapping tool in the market. With an ultra-portable USB Drive shape and the Cute Chick design, A2 enables most of the popular Android games playable with a GameSir wireless gamepad. If you are a fan of MOBA game or action game, it is a must-have secret weapon for your mobile gaming!
Make Impossible Possible
A nightmare to manipulate the on-screen buttons when you are playing complex games? Some mobile games like Mobile Legends do not support controllers at all? A2 makes them possible! No longer have to suffer from the gamepad-unfriendly games and just to make them controllable with GameSir wireless gamepad via A2 in no seconds!
Customizable Button Mapping
Each GameSir gamepad button is customizable to the remapped games! Whether using pre-designed button layout setting or create your own customization is up to you. Never let the controlling problem obstructing your way to victory.
GameSir Remapper A2, GameSir Wireless Gamepads, and GameSir World App
Remember that the little brother requires you to own a GameSir wireless gamepad and download GameSir World App first to work together properly.
It can be set up on your devices easily with neither rooting your smartphone nor needing a PC. Using GameSir World App to assist your activation on games just requires you a little attention at the first set-up, then you are good to go later. Remember you need to re-activate it when you reboot the smartphone by following the same tutorial steps.
100% Safety on Your Smartphone, Guarantee
GameSir Remapper A2 never modifies your system setting or making any damage to your smartphones/tablets. 100% safety guarantee.
Unlock the True Fun
Everyone loves the awesome feeling of the physical manipulation. A2 offers you an authentic physical gaming experience in your favorite mobile games, which touchscreen way can’t provide. Unlock the true fun in your favorite games with GameSir wireless gamepad via a magical Remapper A2 and show your real gaming skills.
Smartphone system: Android 4.4 or later
Support Gamepad：Only for Gamesir gamepad G5/G3/G3w/G3s/G4/G4s/T1/T1s (T2a is not supportive)
Product dimensions: 2.24 x 0.90 x 0.43 inch
Connection type: Wired
Gross Weight: 9g
Tutorial (Update: 3/6/2018)
(The complete process of activating Huawei Mate 10 pro Android 8.0)
To have GamSir Remapper A2 working properly, we strongly recommend you to follow the steps below to avoid failures:
- Make sure you installed the last version of GameSir World app. Do not download it from Google Play Store because it is currently outdated.
- Have your Android smartphone stays UNPLUGGED from remapper A2 before you get started.
- Setting > System > About and hit Building number 7 times to turn “Developer options” on.
- Setting > System > Developer options and turn “Allow USB debug” on.
- (If applicable) Turn “Allow ADB debugging in charging only mode” on.
- Setting > Apps > GameSir World > Permissions and turn all permissions on (camera, location, phone, and storage)
- Turn “Float window permission” on (the name might vary, technically it is a permission to allow the app appear on the top of the screen).
- Go to GameSir World APP and navigate to GameSir Spirit interface.
- Now, plug the A2 into the 5v power USB port (e.g PC’s USB port), wait for 5 seconds till the blue light goes flashing, then connect USB cable into the A2 and your smartphone.
- “Allow access to device data” window will pop up at this moment, select “No, charging only”.
- “Allow USB debugging” window will pop up at this moment, select Yes; if there wasn’t a pop-up, please unplug and replug the cable till you see the pop-up again.
- Stay on GameSir Spirit interface, DO NOT tap “start” button NOR touch the screen.
- Wait about one minute until the red text “remapping” turns green and the icon goes checked.
- The remapping is successful. You may now select “+” to add your favorite game titles.
Q1. I followed the exact same steps like the tutorial, why is it still not working?
There are serval things preventing the success:
- Your GameSir World App is outdated, please download the last version here. Do not download it from the google play store especially if you are using latest released smartphones.
- Forgot to turn on all permissions of GameSir World App including location and float window permission. Please gave full permissions to the app first before activating.
- Kept the A2 plugged and connected to the smartphone all the time. Remember do not plug anything into your phone before your phone’s setting is ready.
- The Bluetooth of the smartphone is in use. Please disable the Bluetooth and try the whole process again.
- This cable is for charging only, please use a data cable instead.
Q2. When I unplugged the USB cable from the smartphone right after remapping successfully, the remapping immediately went off and became not working, why?
Some certain smartphone models may have this issue, the solution is as shown below:
- Make sure you also turn on the ADB debugging underneath the USB debugging if your smartphone has this option.
- When your smartphone connects the USB cable from GameSir Remapper, it will pop up the reminder window of “Allow access to device data”, please select “No, Charge only”.